If you purchase DIY without adding printing ($5 extra) then it will come empty for you to put your own product in.
- You resize the photo to fit in the printing area, you can use photoshop or another photo editing software to do this.
- Put the resin sticker from your product over the photo and cut around the sticker.
- Secure into your frame using photosafe glue. These might be called Acid Free or Photo Safe depending on where you buy them but spotlight and Officeworks both have these glues.
- Wipe off excess glue and let it dry for 24 hours.
1. Place you order for your charm, remembering to add the ADD PRINTING item to your cart.
2. After your order comes through, you will get en amil from us, asking you for your photo.
3. Reply to this email with your photo attached and mention if you need any minor editing done, or colour change to greyscale or sepia.
4. You item will be printed and put together for you before printing. Be aware this can take a few extra days so leave extra time if your event in close.
The most comfortable way is with a ribbon. If you tie them in place they still have room to move and dangle without being in the way of your hand all the time.
You can also pin them in but it makes them rigid and they can become in the way
If ordering a DIY item it can be posted within 24 hours!
If ordering a printed product it can take us up to 2 days to make the product before it gets posted.
We love making new products, a lot of them become regulars even. If you have anything you would like us to attempt to make then get in contact and we’ll see what we can do!ak